This casino promotion is no longer active.
Blackjack isn’t like most other casino games. It’s been said to be equal parts luck and skill, and with that in mind, Unibet created The Blackjack Challenge, running from September 10th until September 16th, with five daily missions to complete over seven days.
How the Unibet Blackjack Challenge works
So, what exactly do you have to do? Well, for starters, login or create a new Unibet account, and click the yellow opt-in button on the campaign page. Then, take a seat or bet behind at any Evolution Gaming live blackjack table, place a minimum £5 bet between 00:01 CET and 23:59 CET daily and complete the following missions:
- Hit two blackjacks in a row
- Win a hand with five cards or more
- Win four hands in a row
- Complete a 777 hand
- Receive three or more Aces in one hand
The Unibet Blackjack Challenge cash prizes
The prize structure is as follows:
|Number of missions completed by 23:59 CET||Prize|
If you’d like to participate in this promotion, we recommend taking a look at our guide to playing blackjack online first. There you’ll find out the best way to bet at blackjack and learn what perfect strategy is with blackjack strategy charts you can refer to as you wager.
And while we’re more than up for challenge and love winning just as much as the next live casino player, don’t get caught up in trying to complete all five challenges for the sake of it. Play within your means first and foremost for a far more enjoyable (and sustainable) experience.
- Opt-in required.
- Tournament runs from 00:01 CET on September 10th until 23:59 CET on September 16th 2018.
- Only real money bets of £5 or more on Evolution’s blackjack live casino games count towards this promotion.
- Bet behind bets with a minimum stake of £5 are also valid for the campaign.
- Pushes will not be considered a winning hand.
- Prizes are calculated on daily intervals between 00:01 CET and 23:59 CET of each day of the campaign period.
- Prizes are paid out daily as cash within 72 hours from when the prize is earned.
- Standard Unibet terms and conditions apply.
18+ www.begambleaware.org. Opt-in required. Min £5 per bet required.
For full T&Cs and promotion details visit Unibet.co.uk.
Established back in 1997, Unibet was created around founder Anders Ström’s desire to share his passion for betting with others. Its website launched in 2004 and with it, this operator began entertaining players around the world with live tables, sports and slots. Find out more about the operator in its review.
Image source: unibet.co.uk
Remember to check back for the newest Unibet promotions as well as those from other casino operators, the latest in iGaming news, reviews and best offers. Follow us on Facebook and Twitter for updates too!