As one tournament comes to a close another begins at Unibet with 100 prizes worth £50,000 up for grabs. There’s still time to join in, so keep on reading to find out how!
How the Unibet £50,000 Live Casino Tournament Works
To secure your place in this promotion, login or create a new Unibet account, and press the yellow Opt-in button on the Promotion page. From there, you’ll go right to the Casino Tournaments tab where you can not only keep an eye on your progress on the leaderboard but also benefit from a direct entry point to the eighteen Evolution Gaming and NetEnt Live games that form part of this campaign.
A wager of £.10 or more on the following titles qualifies you for the promotion:
- Roulette Lobby
- Blackjack Lobby
- Baccarat Lobby
- Caribbean Stud Poker Jackpot
- Casino Hold’em Jackpot
- Live Football Studio
- Lightning Roulette
- Money Wheel
- Ultimate Texas Hold’em
- Dragon Tiger
- Three Card Poker
- Roulette Lobby 1
- Roulette Lobby 2
- Blackjack Lobby 1
- Blackjack Lobby 2
- Virtual Studio Roulette
- Virtual Studio Blackjack 1
- Virtual Studio Blackjack 2
The Unibet £50,000 Live Casino Tournament Prizes
The cash prizes for this promotion are split as follows:
18+ www.begambleaware.org. Promo period: 24th October to 4th November. Opt in required. Min 1 game round. Min £0.10 per bet. T&Cs apply.
- This campaign will run from 00:01 CET on 24th October to 23:59 CET on 4th November 2018.
- Opt-in required.
- Only real money wagers of £0.10p or higher will be considered as a qualifying bet.
- A minimum of 1 game round is required to qualify for this promotion.
- The top 100 players with the highest turnover will share £50,000 cash.
- Prizes will be automatically credited to the players account as cash.
- Full Unibet terms and conditions apply at all times for this campaign.
About Unibet Live Casino
Unibet was founded by Anders Ström in 1997 as a sports betting site that has since grown to encompass slots, bingo, poker and, of course, live casino. Evolution Gaming and NetEnt Live power the latter area of the site with over 60 live dealer tables while the operator ensures there are regular bonuses to benefit from. Read more about this award-winning brand in our Unibet review.
Image source: unibet.co.uk
Remember to visit us daily for all the latest promotions from Unibet and other casino operators. Be sure to check back with us for the latest in iGaming news, reviews and best offers. Follow us on Facebook and Twitter for exclusive updates too!