- Opt in on the Promotions page.
- Play any Evolution Live Blackjack game between 00:01 CET 11/03/19 to 23:59 CET 17/03/19.
- Complete the daily challenges to win their respective prizes.
What are you doing for St Patrick’s Day 2019? Well, one option is participating in the Unibet €3,500 St Patrick’s Day Blackjack Challenge. Read on to find out how you can join in.
How the Unibet €3,500 St Patrick’s Day Blackjack Challenge Promotion Works
To secure your place in the challenge, opt-in on the Promotions page, check that your account balance is topped up and bet a minimum of €5 on any Evolution Gaming Live Blackjack game.
The individual daily missions that reward cash prizes are:
- Hit 2 blackjacks in a row
- Win a hand with 5+ cards
- Win 4 hands in a row
- Complete a 777 hand
- Receive a hand of 3 or more aces
- St Patrick’s Day Special: Win with 17 for an added €10
The Unibet €3,500 St Patrick’s Day Blackjack Challenge Promotion Prizes
The Unibet €3,500 St Patrick’s Day Blackjack Challenge promotion prizes are as follows:
- Unibet €3,500 St Patrick’s Day Blackjack Challenge runs from 00:01 CET on March 11th until 23:59 CET on March 17th.
- Opt-in required.
- Bet at least €5 cash on any Evolution Live Blackjack game to qualify for the tournament.
- Bet behind of €5+ qualify but pushes will not be considered a winning hand.
- Missions are as explained above.
- Prizes are calculated on daily intervals between 00:01 CET and 23:59 CET during the promotional period.
- Participating players will be rewarded with €10 cash prize for winning with a 17 after at least two missions have been completed. This extra reward is paid once per day per player.
- All prizes will be credited to players as cash within 72 hours.
- Full Unibet terms and conditions apply at all times.
About Unibet Live Casino
NetEnt Live and Evolution Gaming supply Unibet live casino with roulette, blackjack, baccarat and other card games plus innovative titles such as Lightning Roulette and Common Draw Blackjack. Take a closer look at this online casino in our Unibet review.
Image source: unibet.com