- Deposit and wager between €/£20 to €/£100 on LeoVegas Chambre Séparée tables each promotional week in February.
- Receive your tier’s respective prize the following Monday.
- Prizes range from cash drops to an all-expenses paid trip valued at €/£10,000.
Running throughout February on their Chambre Séparée tables, the LeoVegas The World Is In Your Hands promotion is based on three tiers – to suit your personal gambling budget – with prizes ranging from cash drops to an all-expenses paid trip valued at €/£10,000.
Read on to find out more about their latest casino campaign.
How the LeoVegas The World Is In Your Hands Promotion Works
This promotion takes place over four weeks:
- Week 1: 12:00 – 23:59 4th -10th February
- Week 2: 10:00 – 23:59 11th – 17th February
- Week 3: 10:00 – 23:59 18th – 24th February
- Week 4: 10:00 – 23:59 25th February – 3rd March
And the three deposit and wager tiers are defined as:
- Tier 1: at least €/£20
- Tier 2: a minimum of €/£50
- Tier 3: €/£100 or higher
The LeoVegas The World Is In Your Hands Promotion Prizes
So, what exactly are the LeoVegas The World Is In Your Hands promotion prizes? The number of winners and the rewards vary according to the tier you choose to bet at:
- Number of winners: 100/week
- 50 players will win 25 free spins at €/£1 coin value
- 50 players will win a €/£25 live casino bonus drop
- Number of winners: 10/week
- €/£500 in cash
- Number of winners: 1/week
- A trip of a lifetime where the winner can choose the dates, destination and bring a guest
- OR a cash alternative of €/£10,000
Prizes will be paid out on Monday 11th, 18th, 25th February and 4th March 2019 before 16:00CET.
- The LeoVegas The World Is In Your Hands promotion runs from 12:00 CET 4th until 3rd March 2019 23:59 CET.
- Eligible markets for this promotion are Germany, the Netherlands, Austria, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Canada, Switzerland, New Zealand, Italy, the United Kingdom, Ireland, Andorra, Gibraltar, Malta, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg.
- Different tiers per deposit and wager for eligibility into the raffle apply as outlined above.
- Players can qualify for all three tiers.
- Deposits and wagers are accumulative during each qualifying week.
- Raffles are randomly generated and winners will be drawn every Monday on the 11th,18th, 25th February and 3rd March.
- A cash alternative of €10,000 is available for the Tier 3 prize.
- LeoVegas general terms and conditions apply throughout.
Trip Promotion T&Cs
- A LeoVegas representative will reach out to The World Is In Your Hands trip winner via phone and will communicate all arrangements of the desired trip together with the winner.
- Player should answer our communications within 72 hours for the prize to be validated.
- If the player is unreachable to LeoVegas communications within 3 working days of initial contact, then the prize becomes invalid.
- The winner is to choose their desired destination, date of travel and duration of stay. LeoVegas will book according to availability and budget limitations. Restrictions apply to high risk destinations for safety purposes.
- LeoVegas is to receive all the player and companion details (Full name as appears on passport, date of birth, passport number, country of issue, and country and city of travel) and the chosen dates within two weeks for LeoVegas to make the necessary plans within the following 7 days.
- The winners are required to sign a liability waiver presented by LeoVegas.
- LeoVegas will meet winner’s desired expectations of the trip within the budget of €10,000.
- A cash alternative of €10,000 is available to the trip and should the winner choose this, the funds will be credited to their account within 36 hours of confirmation.
- Expenses above this are at the sole responsibility of the winner.
- LeoVegas should not be held responsible for any injuries, personal losses, etc.
About LeoVegas Live Casino
Officially established just under 2 and a half years ago, LeoVegas Live Casino cemented itself as one of the standouts in the industry. Not only does it utilise a multi-provider approach to bring players live dealer games from Evolution Gaming, Authentic Gaming, NetEnt Live, Ezugi and Lucky Streak, it has also built its own bespoke area – the Chambre Séparée. Take a closer look at this operator in our LeoVegas review.
Image source: leovegas.com