This casino promotion is no longer active.
Bet a minimum of £10 on Evolution Gaming live casino tables at William Hill until Sunday 23rd September for your entry into the £20,000 Mega Money Draw where a total of 1,450 prizes will be given out.
How the William Hill £20,000 Mega Money Draw works
Secure your entry into the £20,000 Mega Money Draw by first logging in or creating a new William Hill account. Then head to their promotions page and press the blue opt-in button.
Once the offer’s marked as claimed, you can begin wagering a minimum of £5 on select live dealer games for entry into the prize draw. Whether you win or lose your bet, you’ll still gain entry into the competition, but if you want to up your game, take a look at our guides to casino games before you stake.
Any of the games in their lobby qualify for this promotion but we recommend that you check out their Vegas or Mayfair areas for a truly authentic experience.
The William Hill £20,000 Mega Money Draw Prizes
|Place in Prize Draw||Cash Prize|
|2nd – 4th||£500|
|5th – 10th||£250|
|11th – 20th||£100|
|21st – 50th||£50|
|51st – 250th||£25|
|251st – 750th||£10|
|751st – 1,450th||£5|
Opt-in required. Min. stake £10. Every £10 = 1 Entry. Min cash prize £5, max cash prize £1,000. Max. 1 cash prize per customer. Offer ends 23/09/18. Games, currency, location, player restrictions and terms apply.
- The £20,000 Mega Money Draw shall run from 20th September until Sunday 23rd September.
- Opt-in required.
- Every £1 wagered from your Main Balance earns one entry into the prize draw.
- Minimum cash prize is £5 whilst the maximum is £1,000.
- Maximum one cash prize per customer.
- The prize draw will be randomly generated.
- All winners will be informed that they have won a prize by email, inbox message to their account or SMS, depending on their account settings.
- At the end of the campaign period the prizes (as defined above) will be awarded to winning customers at 5pm on Monday 24th September 2018 or as soon as possible.
- Games, currency, location, player restrictions & terms apply.
- By clicking Opt-in and accepting the £20,000 Mega Money Draw you agree to the full promotion terms which can be found at livecasino.williamhill.com.
About William Hill
William Hill was founded in Britain back in 1934 and has become a household name in online betting around the world. It is operated by WHG Limited, serves over 175 countries and was floated on the London Stock Exchange back in 2002. Find out more about ‘the home of betting’ our William Hill review.
Image source: livecasino.williamhill.com
Check back for all the latest live casino news on William Hill and other online casinos as well as iGaming news, reviews and the best offers. Follow us on Facebook and Twitter for exclusive updates too!