- Opt-in on the bwin Rise and Prize promotion page.
- Wager €20 on live dealer games to earn 1 leaderboard point.
- Place in the top 2,000 positions by 17/03 to receive a cash prize up to €5,000.
If you’re a fan of their leaderboard campaigns the bwin €50,000 Rise and Prize Leaderboard promotion is back this March. Let’s see if anything’s different this time round.
How the bwin €50,000 Rise and Prize Leaderboard Promotion Works
To move up the ranks of this campaign, first opt-in on the Rise and Prize Leaderboard promotion page and head to the qualifying table games via one of two yellow Play buttons.
You’ll earn one point towards the leaderboard for every €20 you bet on the Evolution Gaming live casino tables that form part of the promotion. Eligible titles include:
- Auto Roulette
- Double Ball Roulette
- Dual Play Roulette
- European Roulette
- French Roulette
- Immersive Roulette
- Immersive Roulette Lite
- Speed Roulette
The bwin €50,000 Rise and Prize Leaderboard Promotion Prizes
The cash prizes for this promotion are as follows:
|Place in Prize Draw||Cash Prize|
|4 – 5||€500|
|6 – 40||€100|
|126 – 250||€50|
|251 – 500||€30|
|501 – 1,000||€10|
|1,001 – 2,000||€5|
Don’t forget, you can keep track of your progress on the leaderboard on the My Promotions section of your account.
- The bwin €50,000 Rise and Prize Leaderboard Promotion runs from 00:00 (CEST) on 11/3/19 – 23:59 (CEST) on 27/3/19.
- Players must be over 18 years old, have made a minimum of 1 deposit in their bwin account and see the promotion within the Account section of their bwin account to be eligible for this promotion.
- Opt-in required.
- Only cash bets qualify only.
- €5 on the slot Ecuador Gold, €10 on all casino slots (excluding Ecuador Gold) and €20 on live dealer games earns 1 leaderboard point.
- The prize pool is divided as shown above.
- One prize per player.
- In the event of a tie, the rank 1 and rank 2 prizes shall be added together and split equally between the tied players.
- Prizes will be paid within 24 hours of conclusion of the promotion.
- Cash prizes are paid as no deposit bonuses with no wagering requirements and can be withdrawn immediately.
- Cash bonus expires within 24 hours.
- bwin general terms & conditions apply throughout.
About bwin Live Casino
There are over 100 live dealer tables within the bwin live casino lobby including roulette, blackjack, baccarat and other card games from Evolution Gaming. They’re complemented by a VIP programme, a myriad of payment methods and 24/7 customer support. Take a closer look at this operator in our bwin review.
Image source: bwin.com