WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or mobile device when you access websites on the internet.
Cookies help Users navigate around our website and allow Us to tailor the content of our site to fit the needs and preferences of Users.
None of the cookies We use collect your personal information (e.g. names, addresses, telephone numbers, email addresses) and they can’t be used to identify You as an individual. They typically collect anonymous identifiers associated with your device, browser, referring site URLs, time or usage information, Website preferences and settings, etc. (as further provided in this Policy).
You can find more information about cookies at http://www.allaboutcookies.org
TYPES OF COOKIES WE USE
We use the following types of cookies on our Website:
These are cookies which are not required for our website to function or behave as the user would expect it to.
These include cookies relating to:
– which gather information about the user’s browsing patterns and behaviour to target them with advertisements which would be more likely to interest them
- Purpose: Being able to target better has to do with marketing, it allows us to choose who we want to show our ads to. Thus, leading to us showing them to a more relevant audience.
- Content: The user’s activity on our website such as pages visited and data such as Location, Browser & OS, Network, Device.
- Type: Persistent
- Lifespan: 180 days
- International transfers: Yes
– which help website owners gather information about users on their website, such as when they first visited the website and/or how often they access it and at what particular time. These also include cookies that log how the user came across the website, using which search engine or other link.
- Purpose: Analytics
- Content: Language, Location, Browser & OS, Network, Device, Channels, Source, Medium, Campaigns, Pages visit, Search queries, Games clicked, Scroll depth,
- Type: 1 session, 1 user
- Lifespan: Session cookie expire after 30 minutes. User cookie after 14 months.
- Third Party
- International transfers: No
We do not, under any circumstance, sell information collected via cookies.
- to allow customers to navigate between pages of the Website more efficiently
- to run the functionality of the Website optimally and efficiently
- to gather information about customer/User activity on the Website and to understand how it is used
- to track how customers/Users, arrive at our Website for marketing purposes and to track referrals
- to deliver more relevant advertising to our customers/Users at the websites and mobile applications they visit
- for research and analytical purposes to see who Users interact with the Website in aggregate
If you do not want Websites to place cookies on Your computer or mobile device at all, you can adapt your browser settings as such that you will be notified before any cookie is placed. You can likewise adapt the settings as such so that your browser refuses all cookies, or only the third-party cookies.
Likewise, you can remove any of the cookies that have already been placed. Please note that you will have to adapt the settings for each browser on any mobile device and computer You use separately.
Without cookies enabled we can’t guarantee that our website and Your experience would be optimal.
It is important to note that different browsers offer different ways of configuring your browser’s cookie settings. The following links provide you with steps on how to use, erase or adjust cookie files on your particular browser:
If necessary, consult your browser’s help
function, or go to your browser’s manual. If you wish to disconnect cookies of specific parties, you can do this through
Please note that we aren’t responsible for the content of external websites.