- The EGR Nordic Awards were held last night at the Corinthia Hotel in St. George’s Bay, Malta.
- Global Gaming and Mr Green were the big winners of the night.
- Global Gaming CEO, Joacim Möller, said, “This is a wonderful way to kick off 2019.”
One of the most eagerly-awaited award ceremonies of the annual iGaming calendar was held last night to honour the industry’s top performers. The winners in each category are:
- Affiliate of the Year: Blexr
- Affiliate Programme: MRG Affiliates
- Casino Content Supplier: Evolution Gaming
- Casino Operator: LeoVegas
- Casino Platform Supplier: NetEnt
- Customer Services Operator: Betsson Group
- In-house Innovation: SuprNation
- Marketing Campaign: Kindred Group
- Mobile Operator: Mr Green
- Operator of the Year: Global Gaming
- Socially Responsible Operator: Mr Green
- Sports Betting Operator: Kindred Group
- Sports Betting Supplier: SBTech
Congratulations to all the winners. We can’t wait to see how they continue to live up to their prestigious recognition in 2019 and beyond.
About EGR Nordics Awards
On behalf of EGR Global, this annual ceremony rewards “excellence in iGaming” over the past twelve months in categories that range from customer service to social responsibility. This world-leading publisher is also a membership-based networking group for the online gaming and gambling industry as a whole.