And the winners of the EGR Operator Awards 2018 are...
News by on Fri, 26 Oct 2018
One of the most eagerly-awaited award ceremonies of the annual iGaming calendar was held last night to honour the industry’s top operators with over 800 professionals in attendance.
The winners that have been made public so far are:
- Affiliate of the year: Gambling.com Group
- Affiliate programme: LeoVegas
- Bingo operator: tombla
- Casino operator: GVC Holdings
- Employer of the year: Sky Betting & Gaming
- Game of the year: Lightning Roulette (Evolution Gaming)
- Horse race betting operator: Paddy Power Betfair
- In-house product: BetVictor
- In-play sports operator: Sky Betting & Gaming
- Marketing campaign: Tombla
- Mobile casino product: Rank Group
- Mobile operator: William Hill
- Mobile sports product: bet365
- Operator of the year: GVC Holdings
- Rising star: SuprNation
- Social operator: KamaGames
- Socially responsible operator: Sky Betting & Gaming
- Sports affiliate: Skores
Congratulations to all the winners. We can’t wait to see how they continue to live up to their prestigious recognition in 2019 and beyond.
About EGR Operator Awards
On behalf of EGR Global, this annual ceremony rewards “excellence in iGaming” over the past twelve months in categories that range from customer service to social responsibility. This world-leading publisher is also a membership-based networking group for the online gaming and gambling industry as a whole.
Check back for all the latest iGaming news, promotions and more right here. Follow us on Facebook and Twitter for exclusive updates too!